I don’t know about you, but I always have the hardest time trying to think of gifts for my loved ones. Whether they are young or old, my mind gets swamped with ideas and information and I usually end up settling for a simple, easy to please them….gift card.
That’s why this year I thought it would be fun to help out my art followers with some easy gift ideas so they can cross off some people on their list.
So, here goes!
For the traveler on your list:
- this US travel tracker map. Formatted from 50 individual watercolor paintings, you won’t see anything like it! Each weatherproof vinyl decal can be placed individually so that your wanderluster can celebrate the places that they’ve checked off!
- these sweet glamper notecards. Hand-drawn from actual vintage campers!
For the coffee lover (or new mom 😉 )
- the brunette version seen below was originally painted on International Women’s Day. You can read the full reason why here. I’m looking forward to expanding this series as time allows. So fun to paint!
For the long-distance family or friend:
- tell them you can’t live without them- even across the miles- with this customizable long distance love art print. (also great for wedding and anniversary gifts!)
- blank notecards that they can send to their family and friends.
For the college student:
- mini state decals to remind them of home. All 50 states available.
For the foodie or chef:
- Help them bring a splash of color to their walls (not just their meals) with these pretty watercolor fruit and herb prints. (Also available as blank notecards.)
For the vintage lover:
- Mid Century inspired notecards. Hand-drawn scenes celebrating timeless style and love.
For the photographer:
- a little something to inspire them to share their gifts with the world: a camera sticker that they can put anywhere.
- a way to celebrate the places you’ve made memories. All 50 state art prints available in standard, framable sizes- pop them in a frame and make your own beautiful gallery wall!
For everyone on your list:
- gift cards, available in any denomination. Would they want a custom home portrait? Maybe a painting of their beloved pup? The sky is the limit when you let them pick something they will cherish forever.
- donut notecards…because, who doesn’t love donuts?!
So, there you go friends! Lots of ideas for everyone on your list.
Be sure to check out the full shop here: www.rachelalvarezart.com (also, you will get a 10% coupon if you sign up for the newsletter!)
Have a wonderful holiday, everyone!